1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to schedule your inspection.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To schedule an inspection, you must provide contact information (like name, number and email address). This information is used for scheduling purposes and to complete the scheduling process. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Whenever we collect sensitive information: (i.e. credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
East Texas Home Inspection & Pest Control employs the most up to date anti-virus firewall, to protect your personal information however in the extremely unlikely event that our website/database are compromised you can expect that you will be notified without delay and within the guidelines of FTC (or whomever) for such unlikely occurrences the following procedures would be implemented:
• Have a communication plan in place that will reach ALL affected parties and inform them of the breach as soon as possible.
• Move quickly to secure our systems and fix vulnerabilities that may have caused the breach.
• Work with local law enforcement agencies and other experts to determine where the breach originated from, what types of information was compromised and the number of people affected. Then implement recommended proper remedial measures to ensure this type of breach does not happen again.
• Conduct a comprehensive breach response.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.